The minimum value of the Bored Ape Yacht Club (BAYC) non-playable token collection (NFT) has jumped to 152 ethers ($430K) for the cheapest Bored Ape NFT. As of September 1, 2021, the minimum NFT BAYC collection value jumped from 25 ether ($70K) to today’s 152 ether, up more than 500% in the last seven months.
The floor price of the Bored Ape Yacht Club jumped to 152 ether
- On Friday, April 29, 2022, the Bored Ape Yacht Club non-playable token collection (NFT) reached an all-time high. According to statistics obtained from the NFT trading platform Opensea, the current minimum value on Friday is 152 ether or $430K, according to today’s ether exchange rate.
- Metrics show that seven months ago, on September 1, 2021, the minimum value of BAYC was only 25 ETH or $70K. ETH or $70K. By November 19, 2021, the minimum value of BAYC exceeded the 50 ether mark. After January 30, 2022, BAYC passed the 100 ether mark, and its value has steadily increased since then. In March, however, there was a brief drop in the value of the BAYC NFT floor. On March 8, 2022, the value of the Bored Ape Yacht Club floor fell to a low of 68 ether.
- From September 1, 2021 to now, from that day 240 days ago, the floor is up about 507.99%. Although BAYC is the most expensive NFT of the floor, NFTs originating from the Proof Collective are also over 100 ethers.
- The current minimum value of Proof Collective is 120 ethers or $340K. The NFT Proof Collective and Bored Ape Yacht Club collections are the only two NFT projects with floors above 100 ether . ETH.
- Proof Collective and Bored Ape Yacht Club are followed by NFT projects Cryptopunks (59.99 ETH), Bored Ape Chemistry Club (56 ETH), Mutant Ape Yacht Club (40.86 ETH) and Moonbirds (31.4 ETH).
- At a minimum value of 152 ethers, BAYC’s total market capitalization is approximately 1,519,848 ethers or $4.31 billion at today’s exchange rate. ETH. Statistics show that approximately 6,354 unique owners own at least 1 BAYC NFT as of April 29, 2022.
- In the last 24 hours, BAYC NFT’s global trading volume was $19.4 million or 6,843.66 ether. To date, Bored Ape NFT sales have totaled $1.9 billion between 10,860 buyers in 28,295 onchain transactions.
Image credits: Shutterstock, Pixabay, Wiki Commons