Terra Bridge, an interchain bridge protocol, now supports Solana, Fantom, Moonbeam, Osmosis and Avalanche, according to Terraform Labs CEO Do Kwon. “The easiest way to move funds in cryptocurrency,” the Terraform Labs CEO explained in his tweet.
Terra Bridge adds 5 new chains
- On April 12, 2022, Terraform Labs co-founder Do Kwon told his 352,800 Twitter followers that Terra Bridge, also known as bridge.terra.money , now supports five new blockchain networks.
- interchain bridge technology has come a long way in the last 12 months, with more than $7 billion in total value (TVL) locked up on several bridges to Ethereum in mid-September 2021. Today, interchain bridges to Ethereum hold $19.51 billion in more than a dozen blockchain networks.
- “Bridge.terra.money” now supports Avalanche, Solana, Osmosis, Fantom and Moonbeam Network. The easiest way to move funds in cryptocurrency,” Do Kwon said on Tuesday. The co-founder of Terraform Labs also shared a screenshot of the protocol in action.
- In addition to the recently added Solana, Fantom, Moonbeam, Osmosis and Avalanche networks, bridge.terra.money also supports Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain (BSC), Harmony, Secret, Injective, Cosmos and Polygon.
- The Terra network (LUNA) has been prominent in decentralized finance (defi) lately, as it is the second largest blockchain by defi TVL, according to defillama.com statistics The value blocked in Terra today is $26.14 billion, or 12.52% of the $208 billion blocked in defi on April 12.